Ulu Bendul (ii)

- Ulu Bendul, Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan [second posting, and we're done]. 26-29th of August 2013

I'm in need of an elder brother. I don't know how this relates to the whole post, but upon reflecting myself, I really do. On the flip side of the note, I saw glimpses of 'figures' (apparitions). Figures in white, with hat on and many more. I don't know. My premonition skill has been very sharp than before.
Bhahahaha. This was taken quick.
*clearing throat*
I can see a smiling, blushing face. Ahahahaha, Kidding, bro.
Ghio.
During the Scout Treaty presentation.
Laung Agung (I don't know what it's called in English. My poor English is poor -_-').
Our supporting lecturer, Miss Nurulshahidah. She's a gorgeous women alright.
It feels so nice to see people of different races and organizations worked together as a team in packing and cleaning up the campsite. I could see many wonderful people.
Brotherhood. The fourth Scout commandment.
Patrick Paul Raj. He's nice and hardworking. A trainee with dean's recognition.

No comments: