Warding Off Hatred

- Midvalley, Kuala Lumpur [Midvalley does not rock during midnight]. 22/09/2012 
It wears me off sometimes, this life. I don't know how to explain it, but it just is. Occasionally, I will experience that fade yet large sense of lost. I don't know where I am, and am at. Fortunately my brothers' hands always there. Catching me at hand, moments before falling down. Some are too romantic of a friend, some are just plain foolproof accomplices. Thanks God He invented a system called ukhwah (brotherhood) and sahabah (friendship). Life has never gotten harder than before, since.
We share lostness.
 We share views, and perhaps sometimes, as how human nature dictates, we don't.
 We swap positions and roles over the realization that my friend deserves the camera.
 These words of mine are maybe now, too rhetorical. Hahaha XD
But only God Knows how much I value them, I mean this relationship.
Well, some laugh at my timidness; of constantly needing someone, but I don't give a faeces.
Allah Says in 49:10, "The believers are but brothers..."
 So, fellow haters...
I'm just following God's Order.
By then,
(ads)
Why would/should I listen to you?

No comments: