Pathetic Attempt to be Poetic

- IPG Teknik, Kuala Lumpur [scratching eyebrows] 29/06/2012 
I didn't participate in the poem writing competition. The due date is on 31 July 2012 and since I've got a lot of bloody hell things to do, moreover as a class leader, I couldn't find sufficiency in time to be poetic. Sad thing, isn't it? If I participate, I might win RM2000.00 and ho yeah Sony Xperia Acro S. God, give me time.
Sitting alone in the dark,
Hands reaching the air.
I search for what it means to see,
I just... keep on living.
At times, I fall to my inferiority: kneeling.
Because what hope promises, is too appealing.
I summon Divine's help, for every downfall,
Because my desire to be freed from living-
in the dark; defeats it all.
Sometimes I struggle too hard, it bleeds me;
Sometimes I work too damn much, I die;
Rather than living, I am rotting internally.
Why do the light, hope and promise are too alluring?
What is the meaning of freedom, when all it gives in suffering?
I don't know.