Life

Kudos to Razvi for this picture
- IPG Teknik, Kuala Lumpur [stomach ache]. 31/03/2012  
I can't remember the last time I had my diarrhoea. Ahahaha. Lets not talk about the state in which I am, as I believe some of you are having his/her breakfast whilst reading this. We move to a more educated topic: life.  
Life, provides nothing but disappointment. Maybe, just maybe, you're having good and interesting life. But when you come to think of it, that of what you love and adore will diminish and finally fade away, you'd either have this strange chill or you'll cry. I've experienced it. 
I mean, experience that former and latter. It's kind of pathetic, life is. We live to die and to see the people/things/animals we began to love die right in front of us. And then, comes that moment where you, yourself will die. You and I. Them. All of us. All of us will. 
Maybe, we shan't think to much about the excruciation that we'll be experiencing. Maybe, just maybe, whilst still living; we make the best of our life, for ourselves and the people all around us. And most importantly, to God, as He is our Last Refuge.

No comments: