Separation

-D18 IPG Teknik, 27/02/2012 
Yesterday, our Vice Principle made an announcement that we'll be moving to ENSTEK from this old,  post-war building on August, July or some when in between. Well, that's just sad. Though the building is reaching its first gold jubilee this year, it's still conducive. I enjoyed myself here and remembering that is has down town and Velodrome near to it, I couldn't help myself  but to hate the decision. And that's not the saddest part. The saddest part was, the TESLians won't be following us. Frankly, I don't know how to react to this; should I be happy (for some things I don't like about ...)(I'm just being honest, okay?) or should I be sad (because I have got a lot of friends from among them).

2 comments:

anis hukhik said...

Please say that the pakcik pengarah forget to mention our course name. Oh gosh ! Its just a mistake,i think

Sven Medyona said...

Ahahaha. I bet so. Why they have to exterminate TESLians from the system and takes PSV as a new subject. It'd waste money and time!

Let us just assume that he did forget. I don't really want to be apart from you guys, let alone my fellow blogfriends~